Terms & Conditions
Good Points Loyalty Program
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GOOD POINTS LOYALTY PROGRAM CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS PROMOTIONAL PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM.
Good Points Loyalty Program is one way in which The Good Glamm Group endeavours to reward and thank loyal customers individuals or organizations promoting or patronizing its products at its online and offline stores or distribution channels in India. The compensation for the loyalty is presented in reward points which is termed as Good Points for all marketing purposes.
What is the Good Points Loyalty Program?
Good Points Loyalty Program is a Cross Platform Marketing Program jointly run by Sirona Hygiene Private Limited (“Sirona”) and its subsidiaries viz:
- Sanghvi Beauty and Technologies Private Limited (“My Glamm”)
- Amishi Consumer Technologies Private Limited (“The Moms Co”)
- Sirona Hygiene Private Limited (“Sirona”)
- Syscom Organic World Private Limited (“The Organic Harvest”)
- St. Botanica Beauty Private Limited (“St. Botanica”)
- ScoopWhoop Media Private Limited (“ScoopWhoop”)
- Infomoko Technology Private Limited (“Baby Chakra”)
- Luxeva India Private Limited (POPXO)
- Any other subsidiary which would form part of The Good Glamm Group
To enroll in the Program, you need to register with any of The Good Glamm Group entities through respective website, app or point of sales terminal. You can register as a customer without assistance or a promotional entity including an individual (called as an Influencer) or an organization (called as a retailer) with assistance from a Good Glamm Group authorized personnel. Actions that you take provides you benefits including reward points according to your activities as listed on the website. The registration process may require that you provide the following information using the online registration form: name, mobile number, email address, password, gender, referral code (optional), birth date, validation from your social media account, etc.
This criteria is subject to change at the discretion of The Good Glamm Group at any point in time
The Good Glamm Group reserves a right to change the rules and /or mechanism and / or values through which these reward Points be redeemed and /or used. The Good Glamm Group shall not be responsible for any errors in the technologies used to calculate customers reward points earned or used.
Earn :- You are eligible to earn points on the basis of the following :
Consumers of The Good Glamm Group can earn points based on the following criteria:
|Monthly cap per user
|Profile - Sign up (phone number)
|Profile - add profile picture
|Profile - skin type form
|Profile - hair type form
|Profile - name, email, date of birth, gender
|all with app (currently MyGlamm and ScoopWhoop)
|Magic Bullet (shipping Rs 99 as good points)
|all with magic bullet
|10% points (min 50)
|all commerce brands
|Creating question in communities
|Answering question in communities
|Writes a Product Review
|all commerce brands
|Writes a Product Review with Image
|all commerce brands
|Participate in pop quizzes
|Participate in know more about consumer surveys
|Share Blogs, Articles, PDP
|popxo, mg, scoopwhoop
Burn:- You can use your earned points to get discounts on products and services from the following brands of The Good Glamm Group:
- The Mom’s Co.
- Organic Harvest
- St. Botanica
You authorize The Good Glamm Group to disclose your information registered on respective websites of entities in The Good Glamm Group site or on the respective mobile app, to Government authorities or to competent authorities or to credit bureaus or to the third persons, to comply with its obligations under law. Further, you also authorize The Good Glamm Group to use your information for offering products and services to you, including from its associate /partners, unless specified otherwise.
No claims of whatsoever nature arising out of Good Points Loyalty Program shall be entertained by any of the entities at The Good Glamm Group .
- At no point can these rewards Points be sold or transferred to another entity/ person.
- The reward points cannot be encashed.
- The reward points need to be redeemed within one year of earning them. Unredeemed reward points will expire at the end of one year.
- The images, if any, of the product/ catalogue shown in the website are only for representation purpose and the actual design/color of the same may vary.
- Availing the benefit under Good Points Loyalty Program is purely voluntary and optional for the consumer.
- The Good Glamm Group will not be responsible for any loss of Rewards due to loss or misuse of these rewards.
- The consumer participating in this Good Points Loyalty Program for availing the benefit, would deemed to have been waived the ‘Do not Disturb’ status (“DND”) on his / her registered mobile number. By participating in this Good Points Loyalty Program., the consumer also agrees to receive details and information (if any) about this Offer on his/her registered mobile number, through SMS or voice calls, during the tenure of the Good Points Loyalty Program.
- You are solely responsible to check that your reward points balance and transactions have been properly credited to your account. No request for retrospective credit of reward Points will be entertained unless otherwise specified.
- The Good Glamm Group reserves the right to change the products in the reward level at any time.
- Good Glamm Group shall not be liable to perform any of their respective obligations under the Good Points Loyalty Program where they are unable to do so because of circumstances beyond their control in the nature of fire, explosions, natural calamities, state emergency, riots, government restrictions or any other Force Majeure condition, etc., and shall not be liable to compensate you in these circumstances.
- All disputes in connection with Good Points Loyalty Program shall be governed and construed in accordance with Indian laws and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Competent Courts at Mumbai only.